Best of… for the week of June 25th
Ok, so here’s the roundup for this week:
Are you focusing on your social media marketing? Thinking about how you use social media to dive sales? What about a social media policy in your business? Here are 5 Bad Habits Small Business Have With Social Media.
Once you have defined how/when you’re using social media for your business, and what you expect, it’s time to think about Ways to Protect Your Reputation on the Internet. And another one: How to Protect Yourself on Pinterest.
Since we’re talking about reputation, if your a franchisee (or franchisor) Do You Have an Obligation to Maintain Brand Strength?
Also, you’re trying to do the right thing and make things better for your employees, but what are The Legal Concerns Implicated By Corporate Wellness Programs?
There’s a ton of places, blogs, and stories about how Health Care Reform will affect businesses. What’s the effect on small businesses? If you’re already having trouble making ends meet, what does this mean for you? Here’s a local story on thoughts and fears of small businesses.
For a little more in-depth analysis, here’s 5 Immediate Steps for Businesses Now that Obamacare is Upheld.
The big story in the last week is the AB-InBev / Grupo Modelo deal.
Also, Mississippi is headed the right way, is this a new market for your beer business? Or a chance for Mississippi to grow their craft beer culture? Mississippi to Celebrate New Law Allowing Higher Alcohol Beer.
Even in the beer business, you need to protect your reputation… whatever it is. Dark Horse Brewery Turns Down Nickelback Endorsement.
Also, as you’re developing your marketing, take read over 3 Biggest Pitch Mistakes Every Brand Makes.
How to solve impossible problems: Daniel Russell’s awesome Google search techniques. Wow. Just wow. Since I saw this late last week, I’ve been looking at the interwebs totally differently.
- What Most Small Businesses Are Doing Wrong on Social Media (And 5 Tips For Success) (ducttapemarketing.com)
- Anheuser-Busch acquires Grupo Modelo for $20.1 billion (channel6newsonline.com)
- One Company Will Soon Control Half of the U.S. Beer Market (business.time.com)
- How a Beer Store, a Swim Club, and a Learning Program Use Social Media (community.constantcontact.com)
- New law allows stronger beer to be sold in Mississippi (wwltv.com)
- Social Fishing: A Small Business Guide to Social Media (paysimple.com)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.